Monday, June 28, 2010

Alive and Well

April commented today that I hadn't posted on my blog for awhile. An understatement! It's been about a year, maybe? At any rate, I thought I'd do a quick update. Maybe I'll update again when we're in Hawai'i this week...
We leave tomorrow for the lovely island of Oahu. Joe Joe suggested we go to Turtle Bay. My mom and dad are watching the girls for us (thank you, thank you!) We are SO looking forward to getting to lay on the beach, swim (not too deep because I don't want to get bit by a Tiger Shark), and go to yummy dinners. We're going to go on a helicopter tour and kayak in a sea turtle cove. We'll be taking a double kayak so Bryan can do the rowing when my arms tire. :)
So aloha and mahalo for visiting my much outdated blog. <3>

2 comments: