Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nothing to publish

I've been contemplating starting a blog for awhile now. I've continually dismissed the idea because I have come to associate my computer with work. I am so thankful for the opportunities I have to work at home, but I have allowed my computer to be a minor enemy of mine. After my PC crashed the other day, we went to the Mac store. Since my new Mac is so simple and smart, I have decided to make friends with it. While my favorite hobby is napping (even 10 minute naps are so delightful!), I think blogging during the girls' nap time, or in the dark of night when they've retired for the day, will be a good occasional use of my "free" time. A bit of peace within the chaos.
I've found from being a follower of PomPom's blog that blogging is a sweet way to share one's thoughts, hopes, fears, and joys with those we love most (and possibly touch some other hearts along the way if you're as talented with words as PomPom is). So, while I don't hope to be famous anytime soon, I think sharing my heart every now and then with whomever should choose to visit, will be a blessing to me for sure -- but nothing exciting enough to publish.

3 comments:

  1. You are a GREAT writer, Missy! I love your blog and I hope you update it a lot. You have such a sweet way with your girls and a dear and darling manner with your fortunate friends. Keep writing and sharing your insights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Cutie! More pictures of Bird and Miz Bug, please! It wouldn't be a bad idea to include Wilbur in a posting or two! I'd like to see some photos of Birdie playing with the neighbors out on the cul-de-sac, too! YOU are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is a good goal for you...keep it up! I look forward to many future posts.

    ReplyDelete